Our core business is power generation and associated equipment such as switchboards, fuel systems, sub stations, installation and commissioning services. We can provide or source all equipment required for turnkey power generation packages, from concept to completion.
Our equipment is of our design, where we have purpose built into our design the flexibility to meet a wide range of applications and the toughness required for the harsh conditions faced throughout the W.A. regions. We have managed to perform on several projects and long term hires with very limited downtime. New Generation Power Systems prides itself in reliability and availability of our equipment; this is of the upper most importance to us.
Fully packaged portable generator sets with the following design characteristics are available:
- Trailer mounted generators for select generator sizes,
- A fully bunded machine space,
- Cables meeting load requirements,
- Able to operate continuously for 20 hours at full load from onboard fuel,
- Ability for remote fueling via a single fuel connection point,
- Radiator make-up tank,
- Extended service intervals,
- Low maintenance batteries with lockable isolator,
- External fuel gauge,
- Low noise emission canopy and exhaust system,
- 50-degree centigrade ambient cooling system,
- The latest technology in fully integrated generator controllers,
- Modem/Internet bridge facility built in for remote operation and monitoring,
- Ability for remote alarm annunciation via SMS or e-mail,
- Keyed alike access to compartments,
- Forklift slots and lifting eyes for transportation and easy handling,
- Internal storage space for barrier, stakes and connection equipment and
- High reliability, fuel efficient low emission diesel prime movers.
Our range of equipment ranges from 12.5kVA to 1250kVA, all equipment 100kVA and above has our standard utility specification control system. All equipment is rated to run at ambient 50°C.
Generator set design features:
Three easily selectable operating modes:
- Single genset infinite bus
- Multiple gensets infinite bus
- Single or multiple gensets isolated bus
All modes are selectable from the control panel selector switch,
- 50°C cooling package,
- Bunded skid,
- Lube oil evacuation pump,
- Long range base fuel tank with up to 24 run hours from a single full tank (this may vary dependent on load factor and climatic conditions),
- Leak detecting rupture basin alarm,
- Configurable to remote fuel supply by single point fuel inlet connection,
- Low maintenance heavy duty start batteries,
- Lockable battery isolator,
- Remote monitoring and control,
- Up to 160 programmable protections and
- One glance analogue metering from control panel.