New Generation Power Systems is a privately owned Western Australian company designed and formed with ability to supply specialised power generation rentals.
Our core business is power generation and associated equipment such as switchboards, fuel systems, sub stations, installation and commissioning services. We can provide or source all equipment required for turnkey power generation packages, from concept to completion.
Our range of equipment currently ranges from 20 to 1250kVA, all equipment 100kVA and above has our standard utility specification control system. All equipment is rated to run at ambient 50°C.
Fully packaged portable generator sets with the following design characteristics are available:
- A fully bunded machine space,
- Cables meeting load requirements,
- Able to operate continuously for 20 hours at full load from on-board fuel,
- Ability for remote fuelling via a single fuel connection point,
- Radiator make-up tank,
- Low maintenance batteries with lockable isolator,
- External fuel gauge,
- Low noise emission canopy and exhaust system,
- 50 degree centigrade ambient cooling system,
- The latest technology in fully intergrated generator controllers,
- Modem/Internet bridge facility built in for remote operation and control,
- Ability for remote alarm annunciation via SMS or e-mail,
- Keyed alike access to compartments,
- Forklift slots and lifting eyes for transportation and easy lifting,
- Ability for machines to be skid tray mounted,
- Internal storage space for barrier, stakes and connection equipment and
- High reliability, fuel efficient low emission diesel prime movers.
Some of the applications we have been involved in to date include:
- Utility network support and emergency response,
- Temporary site power for construction and mining,
- Permanent site power,
- Offshore oil and gas,
- Integration with existing power stations,
- Events i.e. concerts, festivals and sporting events,
- Film and television,
- Varying voltage and frequency applications,
- Bore field power with automatic stop start and
- General hire.