New Generation Power Systems is your specialists in power generation to mining, small business, emergency response and events. We are your hire company of choice based in Perth, Western Australia that is able to provide specialised power generation equipment to meet the needs of customers with specific operational requirements.
Some of the applications we have been involved in to date include:
- A fully bunded machine space,
- Cables meeting load requirements,
- Able to operate continuously for 20 hours at full load from on-board fuel,
- Ability for remote fuelling via a single fuel connection point,
- Radiator make-up tank,
- Extended service intervals,
- Low maintenance batteries with lockable isolator,
- External fuel gauge,
- Low noise emission canopy and exhaust system,
- 50 degree centigrade ambient cooling system,
- The latest technology in fully integrated generator controllers,
- Modem/Internet bridge facility built in for remote operation and monitoring,
- Ability for remote alarm annunciation via SMS or e-mail,
- Keyed alike access to compartments,
- Forklift slots and lifting eyes for transportation and easy handling,
- Internal storage space for barrier, stakes and connection equipment and
- High reliability, fuel efficient low emission diesel prime movers.
Our technical personnel have many years of experience within the power generation industry and specialise in offering a customised service of power generation for hire. For projects, our hire machines are able to be custom built and designed in consultation with the client to meet the clients’ specific requirements and operation needs, such as size and type of machines.
Our equipment is of our design, where we have purpose built into our design the flexibility to meet a wide range of applications and the toughness required for the harsh conditions faced throughout the W.A. regions. We have managed to perform on several projects and long term hires with very limited downtime. New Generation Power Systems prides itself in reliability and availability of our equipment; this is of the upper most importance to us.