Welcome to New Generation Power Systems your specialists in power generation equipment rentals and sales. We are your hire company of choice based in Perth, Western Australia that provides power generation equipment to meet the needs of our customers no matter what the application statewide.
Examples of some of the applications we can provide, but not limited to:
- Utility network support and emergency response,
- Multiple generator load sharing
- Fully automated unmanned load share and power managed stations,
- Temporary site power for construction and mining,
- Permanent site power,
- Offshore oil and gas,
- Integration with existing power stations,
- Events i.e. concerts, festivals and sporting events,
- Film and television,
- Varying voltage and frequency applications,
- Bore field power with automatic stop-start and
- General hire.
Our technical personnel have many years of experience within the power generation industry and specialise in offering a customised service of power generation for hire. For projects, our hire machines are able to be custom built and designed in consultation with the client to meet the clients’ specific requirements and operational needs, such as size and type of machines and environmental conditions.
We offer to you and much more:
- All standard range Generators from 12.5kVA to 1250kVA
- Trailer mounted generators for select generator sizes,
- Solutions and power systems of the future
- Reliable equipment and service at competitive rates
- Professional technical advice, support and training
- Electrical and Mechanical service, maintenance and repairs
- Fuel efficient equipment
- Environmentally effective equipment meeting quality rating in concerns such as noise pollution, vibration and ground disturbance and containment and control of potential chemical spills
Our range of equipment currently ranges from 12.5kVA to 1250kVA, all equipment 100kVA and above has our standard utility specification control system. All equipment is rated to run at ambient 50°C and is designed and built for Western Australian conditions.